Student Life / Student Council
- Student-Driven Initiatives
- Community Engagement
- Promoting values such as inclusivity, diversity, and kindness.
- Opportunities for students to develop and refine leadership skills
- Fosters a sense of responsibility and accountability
- Sense of empowerment and the ability to influence school decisions.
AIS Student Council is a group of elected and volunteer students working together with an adult advisor within the framework of a constitution to provide a means for student expression and assistance in school affairs and activities, give opportunities for student experience in leadership and encourage student, faculty and community relations.
AIS Student Council plans various activities around the school to promote unity. The Student Council has been working to plan events such movie nights, bake sales, water days, and sports tournaments. The officers and class representatives listen to the needs and ideas from students and work together to solve problems. Student council also helps with morning announcements on the secondary campus. They will help with Prom and community service activities in the future.
|Vice President||Chialrielle-Chun Wu|
|Grade 7||Daeun Lee|
|Grade 8||David Ubeh|
|Grade 9||Heidi Abedi-Lartey|
|Grade 10||Jasmine Adetona|
|Grade 11||Andy Qu|
|Grade 12||Nana Yaw Ampadu-Boakye|